Buying a home for the first time is one of the most exciting milestones you will take in your life. It is also a daunting task to undertake without good counsel. Our SPI realtors want to share three tips for new homebuyers as you embark on house hunting for the first time!
Be Realistic About Financing
Buying a home requires a lot of decision-making. After all, you need to make the most of your finances. As a first-time buyer, remember to account for:
- Closing costs and fees on any property or lot purchase.
- Move-in expenses, repairs, appliance upgrades, and furnishing for your new home.
- Down payment and monthly payment based on the mortgage you get. This varies based on the type of property you plan to buy.
Choose a Top-Level Luxury SPI Realtor
To navigate all the possibilities in the home-buying process, you need a reliable and expert SPI realtor. Our team has built a community in South Padre Island, and is knowledgeable in local real estate laws, inspections, the local housing market, and sales process.
We look forward to helping you as you decide:
- Your budget.
- Your preferred amenities.
- Your property square footage, and accommodations.
- If you want a condo, single-family property, or a bayfront property.
Consider a Prime Location
At Troy Guiles Realty, we will help you find the perfect home or property throughout:
Read our blog to learn about the three benefits to living at South Padre Island!
Contact an SPI Realtor Today!
We are determined to help you find your dream home and property. Send us a message online or give us a call at (956) 761-2040.